Back to forum.krosmaster.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

A wild Community Manager appears!
Community Manager Member Since 2013-12-16
posté December 20, 2013, 12:32:52 | #1
A wild Community Manager appears! Hello everyone! I'm [Dewit], and I will be your new Community Manager, starting today.

Communication has been lackluster on these forums for quite some time, and we would like to apologize for this fact. Up until today, Community Managers from other Ankama products (and [Lakha], our lead for Krosmaster online) were managing the communication on this website, but they were pretty busy with their own obligations. As a result, they could not spend the required time on Krosmaster to maintain a steady stream of news.

But fear not! I, on the other hand, was appointed exclusively to Krosmaster, in its physical and online forms, for the French and English-speaking communities. I shall dedicate myself entirely to this task, and you will soon learn much more about the game than ever before.

My role, as you may have guessed, will be to bring you fresh news and information about the game. It will be tailor-made for the international community, so you won't be flooded with French news that you can do nothing about.

Shortly, we will revive the official Facebook page, and create new Google+ group and Twitter feed. This will allow you to follow the news about your favorite game, whatever may be your favorite social media. We will get back to you when the pages are up and ready.

I will be in charge of the forum's moderation, until we have recruited a new team for this specific task. Don't hesitate to report any posts that are infringing the rules, so I can clean up and keep this forum a nice and welcoming place.

Finally, and probably most importantly, I will be your direct link to the developers. If you have any questions about Krosmaster, or any needs that require our attention, my Ankabox is open to your messages any day (that's the little envelope on the top right of your screen, next to your account settings). I will respond to you as quickly as I can.

We are bound to meet each other frequently over here, see you soon on the forums!

posté December 20, 2013, 14:19:22 | #2
Welcome!!!

That's good to know we will have someone to communicate with. I was worried for a bit.

posté December 20, 2013, 15:11:08 | #3
Welcome and pleasure to meet you. Cant wait to see what Ankama has in store for krosmaster in the upcoming year.

posté December 20, 2013, 19:00:06 | #4
egad!

posté December 21, 2013, 09:25:01 | #5
This is epic, I'm happy that krosmaster is being taken more seriously outside of France! Can't wait to participate in IRL tournaments, and get my krosmaster membership card  

posté December 21, 2013, 21:37:44 | #6
Finally.

posté December 22, 2013, 01:27:15 | #7
Tell us how the English crowd are going to get the Multimen/Kerub figurines online!

We never got a patch in Wakfu or Dofus for them.  

posté December 22, 2013, 01:37:02 | #8
axemangx: The recent Kickstarter from Japanime Games offered both the Multimen and Kerub as part of their product lunch. That's how we are getting them.

posté December 27, 2013, 16:09:51 | #9
Oh correct me if I'm wrong but to get the Multimen figures you need to pay $45 for the basic package plus +$45 more for the Multiman addon to get them right?

posté December 30, 2013, 11:09:09 | #10
I have been trying to find any..ANY...website with activity for Krosmaster and there is virtually none including this site. If you guys need a diligent person for the forums let me know.

posté January 10, 2014, 02:59:13 | #11
Will the Google + page or this forum show upcoming news about the physical game? Such as an expansion or a new game entirely. All I can think of is too search kick starter. Is there a stay in touch way or a blog maybe? I have been searching forever.