Ranking2 values can be seen in the Ladder of Krosmaster Arena: the rating and the rank
- The rating represents how good you are: the higher it is, the better you are supposed to be.
- The rank helps you see how good you are compared to other players. All communities are put together, no matter their game (DOFUS or WAKFU) or the server they’re from.
You are automatically ranked after completing 3 games. Depending on the result of these games, your rating will be around 1600 points.
Only random games are taken into account for the ladder. Challenges do not impact your rating.
How does it workThe ladder is based on the Elo rating system (Click here)
Each game you win will give you points, and increase your rating.
- If you defeat an opponent of your level (with a similar rating), you will gain an average count of points (around 8 per game).
- If the opponent has a higher rating than yours, you will gain more points. You can receive up to 16 points when the difference between your opponent and you is 400 points or higher.
- Finally, if your opponent has a lower rating than yours, we assume that the challenge wasn’t high, which means that you’ll get less points. You will always receive at least 1 point when the difference between your opponent and you is 400 points or higher.
If you lose a game, you lose as many rating points as you opponent receives.
The game system will always try to find an opponent of your level when starting a random game, in order to keep the games balanced.
- When starting a random game, you cannot face an opponent playing on the same IP address as yours.
- You also cannot face an opponent that you already competed against in your last 5 games.
The ladder also displays your count of wins, losses and withdrawals.
TendenciesTendencies indicate the progression of your rating points. Your count is compared to the one you had the day before, at Midnight (French time, 11pm GMT).
LeaguesThe ladder is divided in 4 leagues:
- Ruby for the best players of Krosmaster. Only those over 2000 points can get in.
- Gold contains the players with a rating between 1700 and 2000 points.
- Jade for the players with a rating between 1500 and 1700 points.
- Finally, Granit for the players below 1500 points.
SeasonsThe Krosmaster Arena championship is divided in 4 seasons per year. At the end of each season, the players with the highest ranks receive Kroz!
At the beginning of a new season, the ladder is reset. The perfect occasion to start anew and climb to the top!
The championship will start a few weeks after the release of Krosmaster Arena, in order to let everyone accustom to the rules, obtain figurines and prepare their teams!