Back to forum.krosmaster.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Clot the Crapulous english card text wrong
posté December 28, 2012, 07:49:17 | #1
Clot the Crapulous english card text wrong The Madness power is currently written "As long as Clot the Crapulous has at least 7 hp, she gains (..)"
But actually in game it is triggered when Clot has less than 7 hp. So this text must be changed to "less than 7 hp" or "at most 7 hp" to stop bringing confusion.

posté January 02, 2013, 09:29:31 | #2
Full Re-write suggestion:

"Madness: When Clot the Crapulous is down to having 7 hp or less, she gains Critical, Armour, Dodge and Lock."

...is at 7HP or lower...

Project Manager Member Since 2007-11-03
posté January 08, 2013, 11:43:41 | #3
the blood drop icon doesn't mean "hp" but "damage".

posté January 08, 2013, 12:53:07 | #4

Quote (Lakha @ 08 January 2013 11:43) *
the blood drop icon doesn't mean "hp" but "damage".

that doesn't make any sense in the grammatical context then, it currently implies it is health

"As long as Clot the Crapulous has at least 7 damage, she gains" (

should surely be changed to something like :

"As long as Clot the Crapulous has received 7 damage or more, she gains"
"

This post has been edited by magulsreturn - January 08, 2013, 13:02:22.
posté January 17, 2013, 21:48:54 | #5
I knew it was at least 7 damage, meaning she would be at half hp before it kicks in which may or may not be too late at that point. Anyways, I figured that out because the cost for life transfer is 4 drop and ap and it damages her.

While we're on the topic of Clot, bloodthirsty maddness. Is it's suppose to take hp from your allies or opponent's allies? I see none happening so I may tinker around with it in a challenge. Maybe they have to be adjacent?
Edit: Figured it out. If she uses it on an enemy it could be 0 but if it's an ally or ally summon it'll automatically deal 2. I see her using this with Fern's block for a good tanking ability.

This post has been edited by MakoSeraph - January 17, 2013, 23:15:39.